Appointments can be made by:
- Completing the form provided below
- Phone: 684-9656-7 or 619-1027-8 or 579-9533 or 684-9515 (fax)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visiting our offices
You are required to arrive at least 20 – 30 minutes before your given appointment time. This is to facilitate the completion of the pre-screening questionnaire and any other relevant documentation pertinent to your procedure, as well as the billing process. Failure to arrive 20 – 30 minutes before your appointment time may result in your procedure being delayed. If you arrive after your appointment time, your procedure may be rescheduled.
Upon arrival for your appointment, please ensure you have the following items:
- Fully completed and signed MRI request form from your doctor
- Health Insurance swipe card
- Blood results if required
**Additional instructions will be required for children under 10 years old.
If you are unable to make it to the appointment, please notify us by phone or email at least 24 hours before your appointment or at the earliest possible time.
Request an Appointment
Please complete the form below to request an appointment.
You will be contacted by the next business day to confirm your appointment request.